Lidia put as much bling on as she could for the amount I paid but after Sunday Session I found out I need to make that baby shine. For once in this whole process I actually went to a store to purchase my swarovski crystals and not online!! Not having to wait for something to come in the mail and just be able to go home that day with the purchase is awesome. Let me tell you, these crystals are not cheap!! I almost had a heart attack at the register when she gave me the total. The only upside here is that if I had paid someone to do the crystal application my suit probably would have totalled over $600 bucks.
Here is a before the bling and after bling shot! I have never bedazzled anything so needless to say I was terrified to start now, on a $200 bikini.
The pictures don't really do it justice because you can't see the sparkle...I am really happy with the way it turned out especially since I literally had no game plan. I highly suggest you get a large coffee before attempting to stone a suit because it took me 6 hours. I was a bling addict. I could not stop bedazzling. After the suit, I did my 007 gun, which looks super cool! Things are coming together and I cannot believe it's September and we are now in the same month as the show...holy Toledo....time flies!
Progress Pictures:
No face this week people. It's a holiday and things were looking a little rough when sleeping beauty woke up! and the tan is gone...so sad :(
Weight: 127.8
BF: had my BF% taken at the gym at the end of august and it was 15.4


No comments:
Post a Comment