Monday, August 20, 2012

6 Weeks....We're Halfway There

I have officially reached the halfway point on my Wanna B Bikini Queen journey!  I am so ready to get this show on the road I will be honest.  As of right now my diet hasn't changed but as much as I am dreading the cuts I am looking forward to them.  The diet cuts mean I am getting closer to my goal and putting all of this hard work to the test.

This past week has been draining. I have been preparing for this show for 9 weeks and my body and mind can feel it!  9 weeks of pushing your body... 6 days a week of training and eating strict with MINIMAL relaxed meals can be exhausting.  You also come across those people that love to make comments about your routine and about what you're doing WRONG. 

Whether or not I am lifting heavy enough or sprinting fast is really none of your business.  I show up every damn day to the gym and do my workouts.  Then I go home and cook my dinner and then prepare my lunch and cook another meal at 10pm....please do not tell me I am not dedicated or working hard enough!! I find myself looking at other competitors pictures and being really critical of myself and start worrying, what if I don't get there? I am my own person and my body is not the same as anyone else and I have to realize that!  

This process starts to wear you down mentally and physically but the key is how you deal with it.  This whole journey will be over as fast as it started and I want to really enjoy every moment including the hard parts.  As much as I would love to place and do well but whatever the outcome I have to remember that what I am doing...not a lot of people do and I should really be proud of myself for that! 

Show Updates:  Sports wear for model has been ordered!! This was my last big splurge and I am so glad it's over.  For the next few weeks I really have to nail down a theme wear walk for my Jane Bond alter ego.  I have a VERY hard time trying to be sexy so I manage to laugh or make some sort of face when I am trying walk around with my golden gun.  BUILDING MUSCLE!! over the next few weeks I really want to try and up the weights and try and build as much muscle as I can before my diet gets cut. 

It's going to be a bumpy next six weeks folks so buckle up and stay tuned!!!

Progress Pics: 8/20/12
Weight: 130.8




No comments:

Post a Comment