Since my last post I have had quite an eventful week. I've completed a 5k road race, experimented with some waxing YIKES, had a birthday boot camp and turned 25!
I will start off with the wax so then we can move on to happy times. I am being a little over dramatic because truthfully it wasn't that badddd. Awkward, most definitely! Uncomfortable, OH YEAH. Painful, for a second but would I do it again? Yes and that is said with slight hesistation. Once the wax was over I could officially enjoy the rest of my weekend. Sunday, my birthday, I met up with a small group of family and friends for a birthday boot camp. Seeing as my weekend was full of self-afflicted pain I figured why not feel the burn for my 25th. I have fallen in love with exercise and even though it some times makes me sore or frustrated I never walk away with regret.
I had celebrated my birthday Saturday night with my family and my mom cooked a great dinner of veggies, steak, chicken sausage and eggplant. As sad as this will sound I had sugar free pudding for my birthday desert. I have become such a fitness junkee that instead of make-up or going out clothes which I typically would have asked for I received LuLu lemon gear, polar HRM watch, Tosca Reno's cook book among other sporty things! I cannot wait to get to the gym today and try out the HRM to really see what I am burning during my workouts. In show news: My bikini has officially been paid off along with my model bikini. I have ordered my hair and make-up appointment for the show, theme wear is done, registration is paid for, test wax is completed, club wear is purchased, tanning supplies purchased...let me catch my breath before I list what I still need to buy LOL...ordering my sportswear this week, checking out clip-in extensions this upcoming weekend, need to hit up the gem store to buy some extra bling for my suit and still need bling for my outfits. I swear, if you see my on the street corner living in a box posing for change...please donate.
Stats:
August 13, 2012
weight: 131
No comments:
Post a Comment