I had a great weekend with my family and this experience really helps you to appreciate the people around you! Saturday, I went to watch a soccer game that my boyfriend helps coach. Now, if you ask me what my favorite sport to watch is...soccer is not on the top of the list. There are times in life when you do things because you know someone would really appreciate it and I knew going to the game meant a lot to my boyfriend. He has been so supportive the last few months and even if I didn't want to watch the game I went to show my support for him and his team because it's what you do for the people you love.
This weekend was great in terms of progress on Jane Bond! My glam gun has been collecting dust waiting for me to come up with a routine for my theme wear walk and I kept drawing blanks. I finally nailed down a quick cute walk that captures the Jane Bond look I was going for with out offending anyone with my gun! A little wink action and blowing some gun smoke never hurt anyone!
Stats:
Weight 128
You look amazing! <3 I'll be supporting you from afar and thank you for supporting me!! xoxo
ReplyDelete