I made the hard but best decision for me at this very moment to leave Cathy Savage Fitness and move to Body Ambition.Body Ambition is a competition prep program similar to CSF but a bit smaller scale and I think I will provide more personalization in terms of my meal plans. I really loved CSF. The women, workouts, Sunday sessions..ect but sometimes we need to weigh our options and what is important to us and make some hard decisions. I visited the Bodyco studio for a workout and was able to meet a few of team members as well as Janelle, who would be my coach. I really loved the atmosphere at the gym and am looking forward to start the program.
When you decide to compete and join a team you have to remember that you are a paying customer. As much as we attach ourselves to the people and coaches we meet along the way..ultimately you are competing for yourself. You have to do what's right for you even if that means making some difficult choices. We spend A LOT of money on this hobby to you have to be 100% happy with your decisions.
I sent my food journal and progress pics to Janelle for her input and suggestions for getting started. My next show will be in April so I have a good amount of time to make changes/tweaks and work on getting my abs back!! I haven't really gained a TON of weight but I notice a difference. I want to gain more muscle...well..everywhere so hopefully as I post pictures I will start to see a difference!
Nutrition is really the key to attaining the body I want. I workout 6 days and put in the work but if your nutrition does not reflect the same work ethic you will not achieve the results you want. I am going to post progress pics today and start tracking my progress off season.
11/16/12:
weight: 131.8

No comments:
Post a Comment