The nerves are kicking in....if I think too much about it I start to feel sick to my stomach. There are no longer weeks that separate me from the stage... we are talking DAYS! In 5 days I will be Suppa duppa tan, glama-fied and strutting my stuff in 4.5 inch clear heels. This is the week I have been waiting for since I signed my name on the dotted line back in June and now it's here.
I want to soak all of this nervous, excited, and crazy energy in and truly make the most of this last week. I have worked my ass off for this and I want to go up there Saturday and give it everything I got! I want to have fun and truly appreciate my hard work. I never thought in a million years I would be doing something like this but I wanted to prove to myself that I can do anything I set my mind to. I would be lying if I said how I place doesn't matter to me but in the end that's not what this is about. All of these women sacrifice their time, sweat, tears, social life and relationships to do a show and the reward is so much more than a trophy or a score. It has been such an amazing learning experience going through this process. There were mornings I didn't want to get up and run hills or make myself food at 10pm but I did it anyways not because I had to because I wanted to.
With all of that said I am really looking forward to living my life again. I want to eat at my parents house for dinner and not have to pack a salad or go out to dinner and not read the menu 20 times over to make sure I can find something healthy. I am not planning on driving to MacDonald's here and ordering everything on the dollar menu...I just want to enjoy my hard work with a glass of wine or a carb at dinner once in awhile.
My life for the next 5 days is going to get a little weird. My diet is bland to say the least and it's the first time in this process where my carb intake is low. My boyfriend has been a saint through all of this so I need to remind myself of that this week before I go all Tyra on his ass for something trivial because I am hungry!
Bikini Queen Week of Show To-Do list:
Mani - scheduled for Thursday
pedi - done
threading brows
waxing - done
spray tan - scheduled for Thursday
jan tana - Friday
food prep for show day - Friday
A lot to get done this week but I cannot wait! I will make sure to take a picture of myself pre and post tan so you can see HOW tan you have to get and HOW freaking pale I am right now! Stay Tuned...lots of goodness is on the way :)))
Woot Woot!!!! you're amazing and so strong and dedicated!!! So proud of all your hard work!!
ReplyDelete