The pic below is when I was 12 weeks out from the September show (around July 2012). Do you see any muscle growth within the past 7 months?

Fitness America has officially posted the event information for Fitness New England and it is being held April 27th, 2013! Tickets go on sale February 15th as well as the discounted rooms. Fitness New England is a HUGE show. The Boston show I did in September looks like a rinky dink compared to this event. The likelihood of placing will definitely be a lot harder but I am up for the challenge. I have the tendency to start analyzing all of my competition and I have to constantly remind myself that it's not other girls I need to be worried about it's myself..and that's it. You can't control anything besides the dedication you are willing to devote to the sport.

It's that time again...checklist time...and you know how much I love checklists!
FAP TO DO LIST:
theme wear
new sportswear (top was too big)
club wear (ordered and should be arriving this week) CHECK
Bikini CHECK
model bikini CHECK
TRAIN, TRAIN,TRAIN
Create a signature walk
The good thing about this show is that I am using my two suits which saves me A LOT of money!
Also, I am starting to take my progress pictures on Monday. Typically I take them on a Friday when my body has rid itself of my cheat meal(s) from the previous weekend. As much as that makes me cringe after a weekend it holds me accountable. Plus I had Mexican Saturday OYY!
13 weeks out


No comments:
Post a Comment