Another mission is my abs. After browsing some fitness FB pages I noticed a few 6 pack challenges that I thought seemed really interesting. The women would take a picture everyday of their abs and it was amazing to see the progress over the course of weeks. I don't know if I would take a picture everyday maybe once a week. It didn't really say what they were doing to get their abs but I would assume their nutrition in on point as well as some solid ab exercises a few days a week. I did an ab day on Saturday and all I can say is OUCH!! Don't you hate after an ab day..you wake up so sore..and it really feels like you should have a six pack...and you look down..and it's the same ole mildy toned stomach you had yesterday.
In Body Ambition news, we had a team outing this past weekend for drinks and dinner. I carpooled with a few girls from my gym and thank goodness because my navigation skills are horrendous. Competing can be a somewhat stressful environment and very focused around the nutrition and fitness aspects that you rarely get to mingle with your teammates in a different type of environment. It was really fun being able to order some drinks and have some cheats with the people you are normally complaining about food with! This upcoming weekend I will be attending my teams' Strut and Sweat seminar. It's an all dayevent where we will be doing all of my favorite things. We will be working out, posing & walking, eating (healthy food of course), talking about nutrition and looking at some bling! Seriously, what could be better! I will make sure to post about the event and take some pictures.
Okay, so here are my progress pictures from this past Saturday 1/5/13. I have not been weighing myself mainly for the fact that the number messes with my focus. If I can stay on plan with my food and workouts than I should not have to worry about the scale.
1/5/13

No comments:
Post a Comment