My nerves are starting to kick in a little for vacation. Vacation should NOT be stressful thing but I can't help but be nervous because who goes on vacation and CANNOT eat or drink anything bad?! At this point there is no wiggle room...the show will be two weeks from when I return home so I don't have time erase any damage that may happen over the course of a weeks' vacation. I CAN DO THIS! I have done it before...never to this extent or this close to a show but I know have willpower and have used it many of times in hard situations. Dinner will be my only struggle since the rest of the meals will be at the condo which I have total control over. I am going to try my best not to stress and enjoy the vacation. My body and mind need the time to relax and regroup.
What does a bikini competitor 23 days out from a show bring on vacation? Security will have a field day with my suitcase I am sure!
Since I will have access to a full grocery store I will buy all my food there but to save a little money I plan to pack some things in my suitcase:- coconut oil - if it doesn't get cut my then :( - stuff is expensive!
- Vitamins
- measuring cups/spoons
- food scale
- cooler
- Yogi tea
- chai seeds /quinao (pack in baggies)
- spices
- SUNBLOCK & HATSS! It's crucial I keep the sun tan under control. Typically I'd be out oil and all crisping away but that cannot happen this year. I need to be very mindful of the sun because if I burn and peal ...my show tan will look a HOT MESS!
In Show News, things are shaping up quite nicely. Checklist is looking good!
Bikini - arrived and fully blinged out
Model Bikini - Check
Dress - picking up 4/16 from tailor
Model sportswear - picking up 4/16 from tailor
Theme wear - just about complete!
Tan - Jana Tana arrived this week!
VS suit for photo shoot: Check
Dream tan - Check
Hair appt: booked for week before show!
Wax/spray tan appts booked!
Make-up appt - paid for and booked
Rooms at Foxwoods: Booked
Registration: Check!
Bling accessories: Bracelets (check) - just need some earrings
Progress Pics 4/4/13

No comments:
Post a Comment