| My vaca approved option menu |
My boyfriend and I also need some much needed vacation time! Between both of our hectic schedules we are lucky to see each other for more than an hour a day! We will also celebrate our 3 year anniversary on vacation which is always my favorite since we eat outdoors and watch the sunset. I will have to cheers with water but ...what can ya do!
In show news, my theme wear is just about done and I am dyiingggg! It's so fab on so many levels! Once I reveal my theme, I will show you the insane PowerPoint slide I put together as my drawing board for ideas and it has really come to life! Type A personality strikes again. Had my one on one posing session with Janelle which really got my excited since we came up with a great stage walk for the show! I dropped off my sports wear and model dress with a seamstress last week which really put me at ease. I was going to either buy new sports wear for model or get mine altered and altering was definitely the smarter and cost saving solution. My dress was not cheap so thankfully I think she is going to be able to fix it. It really stinks when you spend a butt load of money on a dress and the fit is soo awful and completely unwearable. I can't return it so I am praying she pulls through for alterations. Besides stoning my bikini ...i am DONE with purchases...and that my friends is a GOOD feeling :)
Progress Pics 3/28/13
134.3
Can't say that I am over excited about my progress pics this week..don't see much of a change. I will say that I was half asleep in these photos..not even kidding. My bf had to leave early for work so I kept my suit and shoes next to bed and had him wake me up before he left....then returned to bed LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment