Thursday, April 25, 2013

Reality Slap...2 DAYS!!!!

2 days. Reality slap....the show is this weekend.  Yes, I have done one show before but my butterflies are kicking away.  I was looking at pictures from last years' show and started to feel this lump slowly work its way from my stomach to my throat! It's not like I have to talk or answer questions on global warming but to get on stage in a TINY outfit in front of who knows how many people....ya I'd say its a smidge nerve racking.  I have so much respect for people in this industry mainly because I know there is no pussy footing around anything. Your either in or your out. 

The week of show has been no doubt challenging.  I have barely been able to write a post because my train of thought has been so all over the place! I can finally say.. WORKOUTS are DONE..well until Monday that is.  I had my final dress rehearsal last night my some of my teammates and I am feeling confident and prepared for the stage. We leave for Foxwoods tomorrow afternoon and then all the fun begins!  6 girls in one hotel room...oh to be a fly on the wall :) I've made some really great friends through this process and could not be more excited to share this experience with them. 

I am getting my spray tan tonight, posing, running a crap ton of errands and cooking for the show...literally, a Wanna B Bikini Queen's job is never done!

Before I step on stage, I would like to say a special thank you to some amazing people.  First and foremost, Janelle wonder woman Nicolo, I appreciate all the work you do for us girls.  You make each one of us feel special and important and I am so happy to be part of your team.  My Body Ambition teammates, I can't express how nice it feels to walk into BodyCo for our sessions and always be greeted with a smile.  I've grown to care about each one of you and cannot wait for you to have your special moment on stage.  I would also like to say a special thank you to Amy G :), my gym bud.  Just take a look at the girl and you know she's a winner.  I used to admire her at our gym and never imagined I would actually become friends and gym partners.  She really has pushed me to another level in terms of training.  I can say I lift heavier, sprint longer and get at them abs because of her work ethic.  Last but not least, my main squeeze ;)  This has been a rough prep for my mood swings and I appreciate it everything you do for me.  I can't wait to spend some qt together and love you tremendously. 

okay, okay...enough of the softy stuff...with all that said...I'm getting on that stage and holding nothing back.  Whatever happens, happens...just know you gave it your best!   

I will take lots of pics and post via FB and on my show re-cap blog :)

1 comment:

  1. You are going to shine on that stage girl. I wish I was going to be there to cheer you all on but i'll be cheering from Fl.

    ReplyDelete