Tuesday, June 19, 2012

16 Weeks Out

My first week on the CSF bikini plan went well.  I will say that this eating 6 times a day business is quite the undertaking.  I feel like my lunch box is 200lbs and the amount of plastic bags and Tupperware I use on a daily basis is crazy.   I am also eating a meal at 10:00pm which has been by far the hardest meal to eat.    Last night I had a turkey burger and avocado and raw veggies LOL...not exactly the chocolate bar I was trying to envision but sometimes we have to do things for the bigger picture. 

This plan currently has me eating more carbs than I typically eat and I was nervous to see how weigh-in would go this past Friday. I was actually down to 133.2 which for me, is the lowest I have been since like ....freshman year of high school.  I am really liking the workout plan thus far because each day has a purpose whether it's chest and back on Monday and glutes and legs on Tuesday, I know I am working a different muscle group.  In other news, FINALLY found a pair of shoes for the show.  Literally, 4 pairs later and one fit.  They are pretty uncomfortable but I am hoping that is normal!

I ordered fabric for my bikini this week and am sending it to a designer to make my suit!  I am hoping that I love the fabric in person as much as I did online.  I picked a Fuscia sparkly hologram fabric that will hopefully shine on stage.   I love the shape and tops of her bikinis so I cannot wait to see how mine comes out!  http://www.lidiaconti.com/.  It won't be blingtastic as much as I would like because lets face it, I refuse to pay a butt load of money for my first ever suit.  If for some reason I hate it what am I going to do with an $800 bikini? Still trying to come up with a concrete idea for my theme wear.  Things are coming along and I am excited to see how my body changes!!



Progress Pics - 6/16/12 - lets also keep in mind that these pictures were taken about two mins after I woke up so things are a lil roughhhh.  I don't really see a change but it's only been a week so I will post pictures again in two weeks and see how the guns are lookin!

Weight: 133.2



No comments:

Post a Comment