It's offishhh people, the count down is on and it's 12 weeks til I step on stage at Boston. Not a ton has changed since my last post since I am still eating the same diet and workouts but since it's July 1st my workouts have changed for the month. I am seeing more definition which I am excited about! It's not leaps and bounds but I can tell a difference.
I went to my first Sunday Session today which if you are not familiar with Cathy Savage Fitness they hold Sunday 2 hours sessions of 1 hour workout and 1 hour posing and walking. Let me just tell you, this workout is NO joke. I for the most part think of myself as being in relatively good shape but this workout left me gasping for air! It ended with a plank but I was literally so sweaty that i couldn't keep myself up. With that said....i loved it! Going to workouts like this make me realize I am capable of pushing myself harder in the gym and in my HIIT. After squats, burpees, bear crawls, alligators and whatever other wild life creature movement you can think of were over we then put on our massive heels to walk and pose for an hour. This is by far my favorite part! I have been practicing a few times a week in my living room so I was excited to get back in the studio!
In other show news, I ordered my bikini and theme wear...oh yaaaa. My wallet is screaming ohh nooo but I have to get this stuff out of the way espcially since they have to be professionally made. My bikini will be a cracked ice looking pink and for theme wear just call me Bond, Jane Bond. I am having a gold and black tuxedo bikini made and will use a gold gun as my prop. I have NOO idea what I will do with the prop yet or how I will choreograph my walk but I did have Jonathan put on the James Bond theme music and pretend to be a secret agent around my apartment for a hot second. I don't think he was convinced or impressed whatsoever. one step at a time.
Progress Pic:
another beautiful hair do i know......gosh i really should take these when I have been up for more than an hour and look like a normal human being.
6/30/12
133.6
No comments:
Post a Comment