Monday, July 9, 2012

Makin that bbq my B*iatch

Unfortunately, due to being a wee bit over anxious I made my 12 week post a week too early!  This Saturday marked the true 12 weeks until my show! 

As we all know the wonderful and festive holiday known as 4th of July happened to fall on HUMP DAY!  Seriously?!  During the work week my diet is on drill Sargent status and I never have a slip.  Having this holiday on a Wednesday and having to go to work the next day was not ideal!  I felt like I was in a country western movie, drawing out my gun, and looking 4th of July straight in the eye....the dreaded bbq...so we meet again!

I was NOT going to let this day ruin my leg workout I had done in the morning or the progress I had made half way through the week.  This story has a happy ending because I made that day my bitch, kicked butt and took names.  Now, will this ever happen again..I can't say..but I my willpower was on point!

Supplies for kicking ass and taking names at your next cook out:

 - Cooler
 - WATER, WATER and more water....preferably some Crystal light
 - Turkey or chicken burgers to grill
 - I packed a salad and some EVOO dressing
 - Veggie platter with dip

I made it through the day with out taking a sip of alcohol, indulging in what looked to be the best brownie I have ever seen or eating chips (my biggest weakness).  I did however have ONE delectable patriotic chocolate covered strawberry that I convinced myself was my 1/4 cup serving of fruit.  This may be a little strict but it's a WEDNESDAY!  What happens when Saturday rolls around and I am looking for a cheat?!  Then what?! I double cheat?! NO, I saved my cheat meal for Saturday and enjoyed a Delicious dinner :)

In show news, my theme wear is done and I am DYING to see pics!  I will post some pics once she sends me them!! 

Progress Pics:

Weight: 132.2


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment