After my splurge with the rolo's last weekend I made a promise to myself that I would keep my "relaxed meal" under control! I had back to back parties this weekend so I stocked my cooler for the day. The first week of preparing my meals felt so daunting but I have grown so accustomed to packing my meals that I can have my cooler ready to go in no time. I indulged in some potato & pasta salad for dinner and had a slice of cake but didn't go overboard. I avoided all chips and dips and stuck to the veggie platter. I did realize one thing after eating my slice of cake and that is the power of sugar. Since I do not have a TON of sugar, besides my fruits, in my day to day eating the moment I taste sugar it's all I want. I literally could have killed the entire cake if someone gave me permission. Sugar has this power over me and I have a hard time limiting myself once I give in. I really want to focus on this so it's doesn't play mind games with me over the next few months. My best bet is to not even taste it and then I won't know what I am missing!
In show news:
My theme wear finally came in!!!! I almost fainted when I saw the size of bottoms and I think my dad had to sit down. I'll put it this way, they make Victoria Secret look like a granny panties. After the sheer terror moment was over I am pleased with how it turned out and glad that it fits. I think once my hair and makeup is done and I have a tan it will look a lot better. Seeing the backside photo was an indication that I need to roll over on the beach a little more! My prop is a toy gun which also came in and I am pretty sure it looked like a drug deal in the Caraba's parking lot as they handed me over the gun. Once I spray paint it gold it will look a little less crips and bloods.
I am attending my second Sunday Session this weekend so I hope it's a little less painful as the first and I am also meeting up with some savage girls to work on posing Saturday as well so the next blog should be a little more exciting!
Stats: 6/30/12
Weight: 132.4
BF %: 18.5 !! I asked my old trainer if I could use the handheld machine to see what I have lost in a month and I was pleased. 2.4% since the beginning of June :)
No comments:
Post a Comment