Monday, July 23, 2012

Rolo with the punches....10 weeks out

This weekend marked 10 weeks out until the show!  Things are slowly but surely coming together and all these packages coming in the mail are making it seem more and more real.  I should be getting my theme wear this week and it looks pretty bad ass! I am dying to try it on seeing as it will be my first piece of official competition attire. 


Things ordered:
Theme wear
gloves for theme wear
gun for theme wear
bikini
club wear
heels
tanner

Things that still need to be ordered:
bikini for model round
sportswear for model round
extensions
bling jewelry
registration

I am about half way there but as we can this was not the cheapest hobby to get into and I am probably forgetting things!

This weekend was great since I went into Boston to visit my best friends!  It is awesome being able to spend time with your girlfriends and hit the town but on the other hand it brings a lot of temptation.  I had 2 drinks and a salad for dinner but the real trouble started around 2:00 am when I decided to test my willpower trying a pretzel rolo sandwich. UM ..if these were not mouth watering on their own...add a peanut butter M&M and see what happens...fireworks in my mouth.  One after the other other they kept disappearing into my mouth and I couldn't stop. It was like it was a drug...a caramely, salty, peanut butter oasis.  SUCKS! The rolo's plus the fact that I couldn't work out Friday really screwed with my mental toughness.  I felt off track and exhausted.  I woke up Sunday and had a great workout in hopes it would rid my body of the rolo situation but when I stepped on the scale this morning ...no such luck!

The scale doesn't lie..maybe it was water weight...I'll tell myself that but I know it's not.  133.8 ....Son of a....I was at my lowest last week and now I am back up! I am learning not to dwell and just move on.  It's over..i over-splurged and all you can do is get back on track.  Made some hard boiled eggs, meatloaf, turkey burgers, chopped veggies, portioned my fruit and kissing last week good-bye!

10 weeks out stats:

weight: 133.8 (ERRRRR)


No comments:

Post a Comment