Wednesday, June 6, 2012

And Away We Go.....

Okay, so I jumped the gun a week earlier than planned and enrolled in Cathy Savage Fitness.  YIKES, OMG, HOLY SHIZ, YAY, 5' HEELS AHH, are my emotions all wrapped into one! Honestly, The anticipation has been killing me and I figured I would just enroll now and to get used to the format and workouts until 15 week show prep begins.  I have a lot of work to do but I have not been this excited to start something in a long time, maybe ever.  I will be taking a 2 hour posing "sass and class" seminar this weekend at the CSF Studios.  I may be early but I figure if I can get the proper walk down now then I can practice, practice, practice and do some more practicing. I am just excited to see the progress take place over the next few months and see how my body changes. 


I am not sure how I will balance this with the Get in Shape Girl.  I may have to put that on freeze for the next three months to really stick with the CSF guidelines.  If I am going to do this, I am going all in. I take monthly progress pics and send them to my virtual trainer.  I have been doing this since January so I am accustomed to it at this point.  I am sure my boyfriend loves me on Saturday mornings when I randomly have a bathing suit on and request a front, back and side shot. You would think he would be like, oh yeah, hot mama but it's more like ughh again whata weirdo....


I am LESS than thrilled to post pictures of myself on here but I think in the long run I will enjoy looking back and seeing the progress. Also, I have worked my ASS off for the past 6 months and I should be proud of what I have accomplished.  Maybe I will add my face one of these days but these pics take place typically when I wake up and my crazy bun drool face is not camera ready.

June Stats:
Date taken: June 02 2012
Weight: 134
Height: 5'6
% body fat: 20.9 %

Just as a little background note: jan 2012 by BF % was 24.2 and weight was 143.5!

Patience and Perseverance

No comments:

Post a Comment