Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Struggle City

Okay, so here's the deal. I found a FAP competition that is September 29th which is a beginner-ish event.  I think this would be a perfect first go competition but I really have to make a decision in the next upcoming months if this is something I really want to do.  I go back and forth in my head about the pros and cons and right now am being so indecisive.  I will have a moment of clarity and decide, OKAY, this is it, I will do it! A few hours later I will think about summer and how it's my favorite time of the year and I won't be able to enjoy bbq's and going away for long weekends with my boyfriend without panicking about what I will eat. 

I wish I had one of those figures where you can just walk into these competitions and barely prepare but that's definitely not the cards I was dealt.  After reading my trainers article today about goal setting and finding a balance it really made me question the competition.  My boyfriend thinks I am beautiful the way I am and I haven't been in the shape I am now in like...EVER! I am also wondering if I go through with this and decide to compete, are these events you invite your family too?  I want to have support to cheer me on but it's like awkward to have your cheeks out and in lingerie type clothing waving to your dad! I am hoping that if I decide to compete that the Savage team, which I will most definitely have to sign up for, can hook me up with someone that is also doing the competition.  The fear of the unknown is scary enough never mind doing it ALONE....

So clearly I have made no progress in sticking to a goal yet, go me! 

Will summer look like this.....



Or like this (well sort of like this : / )...

 
Can you have both?

No comments:

Post a Comment